Welcome To Our Blog

This is Nigeria's No. 1 Skill acquisition Blog. feel free to browse through all our life changing tutorials.

Sunday 8 September 2013

Why you should never wait for everything to be right before you start a business


How Do I START?
A wonderful Sunday to you dear reader, hope you are getting on well with life and business? Actually it wasn’t my intention to write on this blog today. I was waiting to continue the series I started yesterday on How to make N30,000 to N50,000 and above producing and selling designer car and indoor air freshener from the comfort of your home starting with as low as N10,000. But something came up when I was going through the emails sent to me by my subscribers this morning, I come across this particular email on which one of my subscriber was complaining on how thing are not working out on a business venture he was going to set up. This prompts me to write this article in answer to anyone who is facing similar problems. Now read on…

A couple of months ago, I read a statement from on of my top marketing mentor Dan S. Kennedy In one of his newsletters of which I am a subscriber. I happen to be an ardent follower of Dan’s teachings on marketing matters and when I tell you he’s the best in the world of direct marketing, I guess you won’t doubt that.

The statement reads….”you don’t have to get perfect to get started……you have to get started you’ll be perfect!


I totally agree with that statement and I think its worth reading a second time. The statement is stressing on why you should not wait for everything to be perfect before you start whatever it is you want to embark on.

You see my dear reader, so many of us have great dreams of starting something worthwhile. We dream of starting a business venture, we dream of getting more knowledge on a particular field, we dream of establishing an NGO, we dream of kick starting an online business, but the truth is that most people never achieve those dreams not because the don’t believe the can make it, but because they are waiting for everything to be right, the are waiting for all the lights to be green.

But to be honest with you dear friend, things will never get perfect until we make the perfect. We have to start from somewhere before perfection comes in. if you don’t, things will remain the way they are. Like the saying goes “One average action is better than one million fantastic intentions”.

If you have a great dream of doing something and you keep waiting for something to be right before you start, you will remain on that spot for as long as you wait while the person who has an average dream that take action will keep growing while you look. That is the principle of success in life. Action determines result. Why do you think they refer to the burial ground as the biggest bank for great ideas? It’s because many folks die with a lot of untapped potentials.

I once had a dream of starting a skill acquisition training outfit and for two years, I was planning and waiting for one thing or the order to be put in place before I start, I want to have it all set up before I lunch out and for two whole years I keep planning. Nothing worked out for me until I finally decided to take the bull by the horn and start my venture from the very position I was. As I writ this article, I have personally created three extra stream of income from that idea alone.

Now that is a great lesson for everyone who I reading this post. You’ll never get to that position you are aiming by waiting for things to be perfect but until you start from somewhere. Successful people are not those that have several excuses for not succeeding, they gone past all the excuses to do something great for themselves.

Do you have a dream to be an entrepreneur? Do you want to get more education? Are you having reasons for not getting things done? Well, the truth is out now… you don’t have to get perfect to get started all you need to do is to get started and the perfection will follow.

That is all for this Sunday. Don’t forget to enter you email into the box at the side of this page to subscribe and ensure you never missed a post on this blog. Don’t worry; your email is safe with us. We hate spam as much as you do.

You Shall Succeed.